By Wak Designs
That’s a very good question dear and you’ve come to the right place 🙂
First of all, there are two basic things needed for a website.
- Domain name (You can get it from Namecheap, GoDaddy … )
- Web hosting (You can get it from Namecheap, GoDaddy … )
After getting these two things, you will need to install WordPress CMS (script) and this can be done via your cPanel. After installing WordPress on your domain, now you will need further things like Theme & Several Plugins for a successful WordPress blog or website.
- For Page Builder, I’d recommend Elementor Pro or Visual Composer.
- For a Theme, I’d recommend installing OceanWP WordPress Theme.
- For Plugins, I’d recommend the following:
After installing a theme, page builder and all the necessary plugins, now you need to add several pages like:
- About Us:
- Contact Us:
After creating all the necessary pages, now, you have to add content like adding about 10 to 30 posts regarding your niche. You can also add widgets to the sidebar and footer as well.
Till here, you have a basic website or blog with all the necessary options and features. And if you didn’t understand anything above, or still you have some more queries then you can ask us at Contact Us – Wak Designs
If you want us to design or make a professional website or blog or online store, then you can contact us via the following ways:
- Contact Us – Wak Designs
- Want An E-commerce Store.
- Want a Blog or Website in WordPress.
- Want a Shopify Store.
- Want a 6 figure Shopify Store.
- Want a 6 figure Shopify Dropshipping store.
- Tools for WordPress – Shopify – Amazon – Dropshipping | Wak Designs
- Home – Wak Designs
- Dropshipping! A Complete Guide (2019) – Wak Designs
- Blog – Wak Designs
- Make Money Archives – Wak Designs